Veritas Backstage Policies
Appointment bookings are very import to Veritas Backstage team. We understand sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. That said, when a patient forgets, cancels, or requests changes without giving appropriate notice, Veritas Backstage misses the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and patients on our wait list miss the opportunity to receive services. Therefore, if the patient cannot make the scheduled appointment, it is the patient’s responsibility to call Veritas Backstage to cancel no later than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
We reserve the right to charge 100% of the service for no shows/same day cancellation. For certain extenuating circumstances, we will charge a one-time courtesy of $45 for cancellation or no-show. This adjusted fee is determined on a case by case basis.
For appointments booked with Founder and CEO Devon Perry: Devon’s clinic time is limited, therefore, any appointment missed or cancelled/changed without 48 hour notice may result in a charge of 100% of the reserved appointment.
Cancellation fees are non-refundable and cannot be banked in your client wallet.
It is our mission to provide you with the highest-quality of skin care treatments and products with your services. In the event you purchase any of our skin care or retail product for home use and find them to be defective, we will exchange said product within 14 days of purchase, provided a receipt is presented. We cannot provide cash refunds or store credit for any returned products.
At Veritas Backstage we offer goods and services that are irrevocable. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for any service. However, we do offer store credit which is placed in your Wallet. To access your Wallet online, please let us know and we will email you a link. In consenting to be treated, it is important that clients understand and accept this condition.
In the event that a treatment, package or series of services has begun, these services will be considered to have been rendered even though the full series may not have been completed. Should you wish to discontinue your service in the midst of a series, a store credit for the prorated share of unused treatments at the discounted package price will be placed in your Wallet, and this may be used to purchase other services or products offered by Veritas Backstage.
There are no Wallet credits or exchanges on any Wellness-related products, including supplements, peptides, and prescriptions, and all Wallet credits expire after two years of non-use.
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT POLICY
- Membership dues are billed on a 30-day cycle
- There is no minimum Membership period, but we recommend at least 6 months of treatment to achieve your skin care goals
- You can cancel your Membership at any time with a 30 day notice in writing – email email@example.com. Membership credits in your Wallet expire after two years if not used, and membership credits cannot be refunded for any reason.
- Membership is non-transferable and benefits are exclusive to the member only. (Photo ID is required at check-in).
- Members must abide by Veritas Backstage cancellation policy.
- Membership dues are placed in your Wallet to be used towards the membership service for which you are enrolled. However, the credits in your Wallet can be used towards any service except for injectables, and you can access your Wallet online and make appointments. If you would like access please let us know and we will email you a link.
- Membership discounts cannot be combined with any additional offers.
- Gratuities are not included in membership pricing. Our recommended standard gratuity is 18%-20% of the full service fee.