Backstage VIP membership
You are worth it! Make skincare and self-care a priority, and experience the benefits of looking and feeling your best!
This Membership Includes:
$99 Member Dues
A typical facial costs between $125 – $150 per session. With just the facial savings alone, this membership will save you nearly $1,000 annually!
How Membership Works
Every 4 weeks, book your facial or dermaplaning whenever is most convenient for your schedule. Save money, and most importantly, give your skin the long term support it deserves.
MORE TREATMENT OPTIONS :: Beauty Bar Facial –or– Dermaplaning: Do even more for the health and youthful beauty of your skin!
Monthly Office Hours Broadcast with CEO, Devon Perry: Devon has been a skin care consultant to Doctors and skin care professionals for nearly a decade, and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to achieving beautiful skin. Learn the latest anti-aging, beauty care and skin optimization tips and techniques from our resident industry expert
Healthy Skin Eating Regimen: We’ve gotten a lot of questions about what foods make for the healthiest skin. This is our answer – A simple food planning guide that will help you optimize the look and feel of your skin from the inside out.
Monthly Member Events: Having fun via community connection is a cornerstone of healthy self care. With these events, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with your Veritas Backstage tribe via social gatherings, lunch and learn events, and exclusive, members-only get-togethers.
Accountability Partner: Liken this to a friendly gym workout partner – Someone who politely ensures you are getting the most out of your membership. A dedicated Veritas Backstage staff member will help you stay on target so that you can achieve your skin care goals.
Why Join The VIP Membership?
If you’re reading this, then clearly you care about your appearance.
Chances are that you also know about the powerful health and anti-aging benefits of getting skin care treatments at the hands of an experienced technician.
And who doesn’t love getting pampered from time to time… Skin care absolutely check the box for “self care,” and more and more people seem to be catching on to the life-changing power of making time for themselves!
However, there’s still an old stigma around skin treatments – that they’re simply a luxury item.
But consider this: If you wanted to have a beautiful beach body for the summer, would you hit the gym one time winter and expect jaw-dropping results? Doubtful.
The same holds true for your skin. Consistent facials and dermaplaning sessions are the key to keeping you looking luscious, vibrant and beautiful.
The Veritas Backstage VIP Membership com is one of our most popular services, and it’s been absolutely revolutionary in helping our clients maintain a healthy glow all year round. But don’t just take our word for it.
According to Vogue Magazine, here are the top 5 reasons why you should get facials regularly:
1. Facials can REALLY clear your pores.
Sure, you’ve got an idea about how to deal with clogged pores and blackheads. But when it comes to getting skin that's as blemish-free as possible, nobody beats an aesthetician.
2. If something's wrong, you'll find out why.
Your skin changes over time depending on age, weather, and even hormones. It's a good idea to have an expert who can help you address those changes, identify skin conditions, and educate you on how to treat them.
3. You're popping your zits wrong.
Every time you squeeze a pimple, you're risking acne scarring and dark marks. Regular, professional extractions will help keep the skin clear and help prevent long-term damage you might be causing at home.
4. You'll find your happy place.
Facials are so much more relaxing than a DIY. Everyone knows stress can cause skin issues, so a facial can cure any breakouts and give you reason to take a few deep, cleansing breaths.
5. Confidence is key.
We've seen every skin concern imaginable in our clinic. And, we know exactly what it's like to regain skin health and feel confident. You deserve to feel comfortable and beautiful your own skin!
To easily sign up for membership using our patient portal, see video walkthru below
- Membership dues are billed on a 30-day cycle
- There is no minimum Membership period, but we recommend at least 6 months of treatment to achieve your skin care goals
- You can cancel your Membership at any time with a 30 day notice in writing – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership credits in your Wallet expire after two years if not used, and membership credits cannot be refunded for any reason.
- Membership is non-transferable and benefits are exclusive to the member only. (Photo ID is required at check-in).
- Members must abide by Veritas Backstage cancellation policy.
- Membership dues are placed in your Wallet to be used towards the membership service for which you are enrolled. However, the credits in your Wallet can be used towards any service except for injectables, and you can access your Wallet online and make appointments. If you would like access please let us know and we will email you a link.
- Membership discounts cannot be combined with any additional offers.
- Gratuities are not included in membership pricing. Our recommended standard gratuity is 18%-20% of the full service fee.
**Results may vary. Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute is reputable for complete customer satisfaction for completed treatments. Unless otherwise noted, testimonials provided for Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute are clients of Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute who have undergone complete treatment(s.) However, results may vary per client. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Read our full disclaimer here.