The Glow Facial in Austin, TX
The Glow Facial - It’s Like a Powerwash for Your Skin!
Our newest dermal rejuvenation system provides a powerful tri-modality treatment that simultaneously opens up and deep-cleans pores for skin that feels noticeably healthier and cleaner (with a natural glow) after each treatment.
If you feel like you need a deep cleanse, this is the treatment choice for you.
What's so Special About The Backstage Glow Facial?
Want to rejuvenate your skin with the deepest clean possible? The Backstage Glow Facial device uses a three-pronged approach designed to deep-clean pores and remove impurities.
During the treatment, our device will gently pull your skin (like a small vacuum) to open up pores and removing impurities and excess oil.
At the same time, the tip spins 360 degrees to evenly spread saline via two jet streams. Each jet stream is smaller than the average pore size, enabling them to deep-clean the pores well.
The vacuum and spinning tip micro-massage the skin to spread nutrients released from the bloodstream, nourishing the skin for an instant glow.
The Backstage Glow Facial works to:
- Brighten dull skin
- Improve uneven skin tone
- Improve skin elasticity
- Moisturize skin
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Control sebum secretion (oil buildup)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
Anyone can have a our Backstage Glow Facial treatment; however, for safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer, or current condition of any type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles
- Pregnant and nursing
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, including very dry and fragile skin or very easy bruising
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last three months or before complete healing
- Inflamed/pustular acne lesions
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes, The Glow Facial is safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely! Exact treatment times may vary depending on each individual, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Results are instant. Your skin will look noticeably healthier, cleaner, and more rejuvenated immediately after each treatment session.
5. What does the treatment feel like?
You may feel the gentle suction of the applicator on your skin as the operator moves the tip across the treatment area. You may also feel a slight coolness as the saline touches your skin. But there is no pain or discomfort associated with the treatment.
A few years ago I decided to stop shaving my legs… I’d had it up to “here” with the ingrown
**Results may vary. Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute is reputable for complete customer satisfaction for completed treatments. Unless otherwise noted, testimonials provided for Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute are clients of Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute who have undergone complete treatment(s.) However, results may vary per client. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Read our full disclaimer here.