Restylane (Hyaluronic Acid Filler) in Austin, TX
what Is restylane?
In the constant battle to maintain, restore, and enhance the youthful look of your skin, we believe that Restylane is one of the safest and best dermal fillers for the job.
Restylane is made from Hyaluronic Acid, a substance manufactured naturally by your body. As you age, the production of this important constituant diminishes, leading to a loss of volume and structure, thinner, less hydrated skin and declining radiance.
benefits of Restylane
- It works quickly to lift and add volume to the face where needed.
- It attracts water molecules and binds them in the skin, for unmatched hydration that results in a more youthful appearance.
- It shapes and defines the contours of your face.
- It can help to greatly improve the condition of your skin by increasing elasticity and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
in what areas of the face Is Restylane The Best Choice?
Restylane is most commonly used in the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds (laughter lines) that run down the side of the nose to the mouth.
- Marionette lines that run down from the corners of the mouth.
- Cheek enhancement – as you age your face can start to sag due to natural volume loss. Restylane can be used to significantly and naturally enhance volume.
**Results may vary. Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute is reputable for complete customer satisfaction for completed treatments. Unless otherwise noted, testimonials provided for Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute are clients of Backstage Spa & Wellness Institute who have undergone complete treatment(s.) However, results may vary per client. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Read our full disclaimer here.